All the fees for the session will be payble once at the time of admission.
1. Requirment at the time of admission.
(a) Counseling slip of the university is must.
(b) A certificate of character and conduct.
(c) The attested photocopies of marksheets and certificates of all the examinations passed by by the candidate. The candidate should bring the original of above documents to be verified by the committee.
(d) Two copies of above photograph (3"x2") one to be affixed on the identity Card and other for office record. Student, who has passed the last qualifying examination as a private candidate shall submit the certificate mentioned above signed by the Head of Higher Secondary Educational Instituation
2. He/She shall present themselves to the Principal with their application for admission duly filled in and signed by their guardian also guaranteeing good behavior of their ward and regular payment of college dues, along with attested copies of certificates mentioned above.
3. The Principal if satisfied after interviewing a student will accept them for admission.
4. The Student accepted by the Principal for admission will deposit college dues and other charges on the same day otherwise acceptance will laps.
5. The students accepted by the Principal for admission will deposit college dues and other charges on the same day otherwise acceptance will laps dues and other charges